Trezona Consulting Group collects, holds, manages and disseminates information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, and the Australian Privacy Principles 2014. The Principles define the requirements for management of personal information about employees, clients, contractors or individuals associated with Australian businesses and Government agencies.
- the privacy, confidentiality and anonymity of personal information.
- collection, storage, use and security of personal information.
- dealing with unsolicited personal information.
- the quality and integrity of personal information.
- access to, and correction of, personal information.
Information collected by Trezona Consulting Group is held securely within Australia, and is protected by the practices determined by Australia’s privacy laws.